Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion (BDO)

Free witch earring/mark of shadows

Well not really (lol) but made you read.This is a quest line for ring/earring =to the witch earring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5OK35VLggA
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01471Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

pets

PetinfoPets in Black Desert Online are animal companions that can do all sorts of useful stuff such as give you buffs and loot for you. They accompany you on your travels throughout the world.How to get[edit]You can get a pet by purchasing it in t...
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia43386Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Patch Notes 3/23/2016

Easter Event (see events)Required level for Megaphone has been increased to 20.This has been done to hinder goldsellers from abusing this item.Required level for gifting has been increased to 20.Flare can now be registered on the Market Place.The ...
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01313Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Fail stack guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmWJbg2z55QYour text to link here...BDOguides
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01954Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Easter Egg Event - Screenshot of Egg

In an effort to help everyone identify what the exploration Easter eggs in the game look like, I have uploaded the following screenshot of one I found:
Small Cyresi (Tsion) 2y
Cyresi (Tsion)32159Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Video guide to Treasure Chests!

I used this to get at least 5 treasure chests last night, didn't even go through the entire video. It's pretty good.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU1vIDd2Qs8
Small Killer Kiwi 2y
Killer Kiwi21852Small Killer Kiwi 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Useful Links

duffy.netBDOFounderyBlackDesertTomeBlackDesertBibleBDOWikiPlease add others if you know of good sites
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01246Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Quest that give you wrong info

A collection of all quests that give you the wrong info, for example ask you to collect 1 item while in reality you need another one. You can use this list incase you're stuck on the quest, and maybe GMs could use this as well to get things fixed....
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia02251Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Ecology Knowledge

spreedsheet# INTRODUCTIONHello everyone. I'm currently working on a guide with the full Ecology Knowledge currently available on BDO (EU/NA). However, since it might take me some time to gather and confirm the whole information, I've decided to re...
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia02497Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Events

1. Happy Saint Patrick's DayStart: March 16th 09:00 UTC (After maintenance)End: March 21st 09:00 UTC (With maintenance)Whats a party without party favors? Everyday you login during the event you will receive the following items to mark the occasio...
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia42482Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

7 day keys

I have 2 of the 7-day free trail keys and no friends, anyone want them?
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01161Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Q&A with Daum

redditredditsome notes Interest in the game, especially the last few days before launch, was well beyond what they ever expectedLaunch didn't go as planned, they got DDoS'd at one pointAs a result, they're significantly increasing the size of thei...
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01047Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

lvl 50 grinding

BDOfoundry
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01202Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Named workers and loc.

BDOforumsNamedWorkers
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01121Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

1300 contribution points in under 20 mins

BDOforumsTried to like to the youtube videos but that didt work
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01201Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Guide to permanent Luck

Hey friends. For those of you that didn't know, there is a permanent +2 Luck bonus attained by collecting 50 (+1 Luck) and 60 (+2 Luck) total titles. As far as I can tell, this is a 20% improved drop rate buff, and it's really easy to reach -- the...
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01189Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Patch Notes 3/16/16

Greeting Adventurers, Below you will find a detailed breakdown of our next set of patch notes to accompany the server downtime. Date: March 16, 2016Duration:StartEndUTC09:0014:00CET10:0015:00EDT05:0010:00CDT04:0009:00PDT02:0007:00 Event & Syst...
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia0993Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Gear / Upgrade Guide

Obtaining Enchanting Upgrading Sets Stats https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/3a2jdl/everything_about_gear
Small Cyresi (Tsion) 2y
Cyresi (Tsion)01120Small Cyresi (Tsion) 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

conversation-and-amity-guide

conversation-and-amity-guide
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01183Small kharessia 2y
General Discussion (BDO)

Gear list with stats

BDOforums
Small kharessia 2y
kharessia01137Small kharessia 2y